Long, luscious hair is every woman’s dream. The girls of the Yao tribe of a Chinese village, popularly known as the Land of Rapunzel, are living this dream. Your secret to beautiful and healthy hair is rice water. These women are washing their hair with heated rice water for centuries. Not only is rice water a magical ingredient for hair growth, but it also adds shine to your hair. Let’s try this resource instead of spending on expensive products. The greatest thing about rice water is that it is effortless to make. Rice water generally used to treat many hair problems. Let’s see how rice water and its benefits made!
DIY Rice Water For Your Hair Growth
You will need:
Rice (any variety) – 150 g
Water – 6 cups
How To Make Rice Water For Hair Growth (3 Methods):
- Take 150g of rice, wash gently to clean the rice and remove any layers.
- Pour 6 cups of water into wood and add the rice.
- Soak rice for about an hour.
- Gently stir the soaked rice and filter rice liquid.
- Pour the rice water into the jug and put it in the fridge.
- Take a mug of rice and rinse it carefully to hygienic it.
- Put the rice in a vessel and add 6 cups of water.
- Cover the bowl with a fine cotton cloth and let the rice soak for two days.
- After two days, stir the rice carefully and filter the rice water.
- Pour the rice water into a glass bottle and let it cool.
- Take 150 g of rice and rinse it.
- Boil 6 cups of water and improve rice.
- Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes and then extinguish the flames.
- Filter the starchy rice water and let it cool for about an hour.
- Pour the rice water into a bottle and store it in the refrigerator.
You can use chilled rice water prepared by one of the methods for a week.
- How to use rice water for hair:
- Wash your hair with shampoo and take good care of it.
- Spray the rice water on your hair.
- Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with water.
- If you don’t take a spray bottle, you can pour the rice water directly on your hair.
Repeat this process twice a week.
Profits of rice water for Hair Growth:
Arouse Hair Growth: Rice water contains amino acids, vitamin B, vitamin C and E. It helps stimulate hair growth and hair regeneration. Cleaning your hair with rice water once or twice should be enough to keep your hair long and thick.
Prevent hair damage: Inositol, a component of rice water, can penetrate the damaged hair shaft and repair it from the inside out. Rice water also prevents your hair from being damaged by strengthening the outer layer of hair rods.
Tame frizzy hair: Long hair but with frizzle is not worth it. Rice water turns as a natural conditioner and improves the texture and volume of your hair. It supports tame frizzy hair and makes it smooth and shiny.
Also Read : Benefits Of Fenugreek Seeds
Reduce split ends: Split ends can become your hair’s worst enemy if you don’t take care of it. They can cause hair breakage and reduce volume. Rice water contains an immense amount of protein, which helps mitigate divided ends. Immerse your split ends in rice water for 10 minutes, and you did!
Add shine to your hair: the use of heating devices, chemicals, pollution, bad conditions, etc. can cause your hair to lose its gloss. Wash your hair with rice water can add a protective layer to your hair which protects it from such things. It also helps add shine and shine to your hair. Strengthening the hair roots: Strong hair roots are the key to a long mane. The amino acids in rice water reinforce the hair roots and promote hair growth.
Rice water inhibits the growth of the fungus that causes dandruff. It also hydrates the scalp which dries out the skin using rice water once a week prevents dandruff.